Now at Dermaplus!
Sometimes we find some techniques/modalities that are fun, but don’t necessarily produce results– while other times, we come across phenomenal products that create a visible difference in the skin!
With that being said, and after weeks of testing on our own skin and watching to see results,
we are very excited to be adding
“Facial Cupping” to our service menu!!
What is Facial Cupping?
Facial Cupping is an ancient healing technique in which suction glass/rubber domes are used to detoxify and stimulate facial tissue, resulting in reduced puffiness and sallow skin as well as toning and contouring. By stimulating blood circulation, skin cells are nourished, creating a refreshed, healthy appearance in the skin.
Facial Cupping is non-invasive and utilizes a small, thimble-like, silicone tool that is gently smoothed across the surface of the skin for a deep facial massage.
What can Cupping do for your skin?:
- Increase oxygen-rich blood circulation
- Visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Plump lips
- Reduce puffiness & bags under the eyes
- Lift, tone and define facial contours and jawline
- Activate lymphatic system and detoxify
- Relieve headaches, cold & sinus congestion, tooth pain, TMJ
- Relax facial tension and tightness
- Reduce stress and improve mood
- Gently clean your skin
- Apply 3-5 drops of DP Skin Oil
- Squeeze cups on both sides, apply to skin and release to create suction.
- Use light sweeping and gliding massage strokes from the center of the face towards the otter part of you face.
- To prevent cupping marks, keep cup moving at all times
- After Cupping massage, apply your DP nighttime routine
- Suggested use 2-3 days a week, 2-3 passes on each section
- Enjoy glowing, youthful looking skin!
- DO NOT USE OVER ACTIVE/INFLAMED ACNE, REDNESS, ROSACEA or CAPILLARIES!
We also offer a Cupping Kit for the Body as well! Popular amongst those looking to reduce the appearance of cellulite and/or relieve back and body pain.